The alternator on your machine is an important component to ensure your forklift, boom lift, telehandler, or container handler is functioning correctly.
- Charges the battery and powers the electrical system when the engine is running
- Generates electricity when driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft
- North American distributor of axles and axle parts
- We will find exactly what you need using our extensive cross-reference catalog enabling us to provide both OEM and aftermarket axles and axle parts
- Check your axle for a “PRC/PLC” number or serial number and call us!
- An engine cylinder head is mounted atop the engine block and contains the intake and exhaust valves
- Sealed to the engine block with a head gasket, the cylinder head closes the cylinders forming the top of the combustion chamber
- A complete cylinder head includes valves, springs, guides, seats, locks, and keepers
- New and re-manufactured forklift cylinder heads are available in both OEM and Aftermarket options for most engines in industrial applications
If the cylinder head on your forklift isn’t doing its job, then neither are you. Lift Parts Express can help keep you and your equipment running at peak efficiency all year long.
Mounted on top of the engine block, a cylinder head houses the intake and exhaust valves for your equipment. Whether you are looking for a new or re-manufactured cylinder head to fit your forklift, telehandler, container handler, or scrubber, Lift Parts Express has the parts you are looking for
- We are able to source nearly any forklift drive axle or any other type of equipment
- New, remanufactured, and used options available
- Let us help find all your drive axle, planetary, and differential parts
- Please note: most complete drive axle requests require special sourcing
Your Forklift Brake Pads and Shoes:
- Are used in braking systems to generate the friction required to stop
- Are composed of a backing plate and a high friction lining, usually glued or riveted together
- Brake shoes and pads are available for all makes and models
- OEM and Aftermarket options available
We stock a wide variety of radiator parts, including:
- Upper Radiator Hose
- Lower Radiator Hose
- Water Pump
- Cooling Fan
- Alternator Belt
- Available in two-point and three-point systems
- Available with retractable and non-retractable functionality
It’s no secret that forklift seat belts save lives, and now employers can be held criminally responsible for accidents that result in operator death or injury. Many operators get hurt trying to jump out of the forklift or container handler as it overturns. If the equipment happens to get into an accident, the safest place for the operator is in the seat with the seat belt fastened. Lift Parts Express carries a wide range of forklift seat belts that fit most forklifts and telehandlers. We stock two-point and three-point seat belts as well as retractable and non-retractable options. We also offer a red safety belt; this option is good for enforcing forklift seat belt safety. Supervisors can quickly see if an operator is safely buckled into the forklift.
Did you know…?
- An electric starting motor converts electricity from the battery into engine flywheel rotation during ignition
- During ignition the forklift starter pinion gear engages and rotates the flywheel initiating engine combustion
Currently Available Forklift Transmission Parts for All Major Makes and Models of Equipment:
- Torque Converters
- Drive Plates
- Transmission Control Valves
- Transmission Oil Coolers
- Transmission Overhaul Kits
Your materials handling equipment faces some of the hardest working environments out there. From extreme temperatures to harsh chemicals, we know your equipment is working as hard as you are. When your forklift transmission needs replacing, Lift Parts Express can help you find the transmission parts you need. No matter what equipment you operate, our replacement transmission parts fit all makes and models of forklifts, boom lifts, scissor lifts, telehandlers, sweepers, and scrubbers.
Whether you are looking for a forklift clutch or a torque converter, our experienced parts professionals can help you find what you need to keep your equipment running smoothly.
- A long block is a replacement engine sold with the cylinder head installed
- The manifolds, carburetor/injection system, and engine electrical components are not included
- New and re-manufactured long blocks are available for most engine makes and models
- Engine serial numbers are required when quoting
- The master cylinder sends brake fluid pressure to the wheel cylinders and brake shoes, converting manual pedal inputs into hydraulic stopping power
- OEM and aftermarket master cylinders available
- Ask our parts professionals if a repair kit is also available for your master cylinder
When you need replacement forklift filters to get your equipment running smoothly. Our inventory includes:
- Engine oil filters
- Air filters
- Transmission filters
- Hydraulic filters
- Fuel filters
- Fuel/water separation filters
- Sweeper dust filters
- Cabin air filters
- Air pre-cleaner filters
Contact us if you need a high performance seal kit for your:
- Boom Lifts
- Container Handlers
- Reach Stackers
- Scissor Lifts
Did you know?
- Forklift steer linkage receives turning inputs and transmits to steering wheels
- Older drag link systems have been discontinued and replaced with the hydraulically assisted steering found on newer model forklifts
- Limited suspension on forklifts results in higher wear in steering linkages
- Lift Parts Express supplies tie-rods, pins, bushings, steering cylinders, and drag link parts for all makes and models
- Steer spindles and knuckles are axle components where the hub and wheel are mounted
- Applies steering wheel rotation to steer wheels through steering linkage
- Steering knuckles and spindles are available for all makes and models or equipment
- OEM and aftermarket spindles and knuckles available
- All aftermarket brooms are manufactured to OEM specifications
- Brooms come in a variety of brush filament and pattern options
- Ask our representative what broom options are available for your machine
- A braking component found in drum brake applications
- Wheel cylinders receive braking pressure from pedal and transmit to brake shoes forcing them outward into the drum
- Replace or repair wheel cylinders if found leaking, otherwise causing damage to brake shoes reducing braking effectiveness
- OEM and aftermarket wheel cylinders available for all makes and models
- Wheel hubs are a component of both drive steer axles
- The hub mounts wheels to the axle
- Located between the wheel and the axle spindle or brake assembly
- Drive axle and steer axle wheel hubs are available for all makes and models
- OEM and aftermarket wheel hubs available
As a component of both the drive and steer axle, the wheel hub on your equipment mounts the wheel onto the axle. When you need a replacement wheel hub for your forklift or telehandler, Lift Parts Express carries drive axle and steer axle hubs for all makes and models of materials handling equipment. Our replacement forklift wheel hubs are available in either OEM and aftermarket options.
- Available in 3 optional compounds for various surface types
- Squeegees sold individually or in complete kits
- Our re-manufactured engines are inspected, tested, and rebuilt to OEM specification
- Temperature, oil pressure, compression, and operating condition are analyzed before shipping
- Engine test report and oil sample test kit are included with each re-manufactured engine
- Mitsubishi, Continental, Daewoo, GM, Hercules, Mazda, Nissan, Perkins, Peugeot, and Toyota engines available
- Additional makes and models may be sourced upon request
- Refundable core charges may apply
We know that your time is valuable. That’s why when your forklift’s engine stops working, we have a replacement re-manufactured engine for you. Our re-manufactured forklift engines are inspected, tested, and rebuilt to OEM specifications, so you can be sure you are getting quality parts.
Before we ship your re-manufactured engine, we run several tests, including analyzing temperature, oil pressure, compression, and operating condition. We include these results with the engine.
No matter what your make, Mitsubishi, Continental, Daewoo, GM, Hercules, Mazda, Nissan, Perkins, Peugeot, or Toyota—we have the engine you need. For other makes and models, be sure to let our parts staff know what you are looking for and we will be glad to source the engine for you.
Lift Parts Express Carries Sweeper and Scrubber Parts
Lift Parts Express offers:
- We deliver scrubber parts and sweeper parts globally
- 1000’s of fast moving scrubber & sweeper parts in stock today
- Quality sweeper & scrubber parts that will not let you down
- Volume discounts on quantity purchases of scrubber and sweeper parts
- We sell Advance Nilfisk, Powerboss, American Lincoln and Tennant parts for sweepers & scrubbers
- Used and re-manufactured options when available
How easy is it to get a quote on parts for sweepers from Lift Parts Express?
Just call or email us and our parts staff will get back to you with an affordable quote.