- A component of the drive axle where braking power is generated
- Braking power is generated when brake shoe pressure is applied to the drum
- We have brake drums available for all major makes and models of equipment
- OEM and aftermarket brake drums available
Your Forklift Brake Pads and Shoes:
- Are used in braking systems to generate the friction required to stop
- Are composed of a backing plate and a high friction lining, usually glued or riveted together
- Brake shoes and pads are available for all makes and models
- OEM and Aftermarket options available
- The master cylinder sends brake fluid pressure to the wheel cylinders and brake shoes, converting manual pedal inputs into hydraulic stopping power
- OEM and aftermarket master cylinders available
- Ask our parts professionals if a repair kit is also available for your master cylinder
- A drive axle component found on high capacity equipment
- Composed of various sizes of gears that adjust the wheel rotation speed when cornering
- Reduce tire wear by preventing outside drive tire “scrubbing”
- Planetary parts are available for most makes and models
Valuable components of your equipment’s drive axle, planetary parts are composed of various sized gears that will adjust the speed of your wheel rotation when turning corners. Available for most makes and models of equipment, this forklift drive axle component is traditionally found on high capacity forklifts, telehandlers, and heavy equipment.
Designed to help reduce the wear and tear on your equipment’s tires, planetary parts reduce outside drive tire scrubbing. Extend the life of your forklift or telehandler tires by replacing your planetary parts with our top-quality aftermarket replacements.
- A braking component found in drum brake applications
- Wheel cylinders receive braking pressure from pedal and transmit to brake shoes forcing them outward into the drum
- Replace or repair wheel cylinders if found leaking, otherwise causing damage to brake shoes reducing braking effectiveness
- OEM and aftermarket wheel cylinders available for all makes and models
Lift Parts Express Offers Quality Forklift Brake Parts:
- Next day delivery on forklift brake parts all across North America
- 100’s of forklift brake parts in stock
- Trained Parts Professionals who share the same sense of urgency that you do
- 10 – 30% off brake parts
How can we save you money on your brake parts order?
We are one of North America’s largest parts suppliers and buy brake parts in large quantities. Take advantage of our factory direct relationships. When we save money, so do you!
How easy is it to get a quote on brake parts from Lift Parts Express?
Just call us or email us your request and our professional parts staff will get back to you quickly.