The alternator on your machine is an important component to ensure your forklift, boom lift, telehandler, or container handler is functioning correctly.
- Charges the battery and powers the electrical system when the engine is running
- Generates electricity when driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft
- An engine cylinder head is mounted atop the engine block and contains the intake and exhaust valves
- Sealed to the engine block with a head gasket, the cylinder head closes the cylinders forming the top of the combustion chamber
- A complete cylinder head includes valves, springs, guides, seats, locks, and keepers
- New and re-manufactured forklift cylinder heads are available in both OEM and Aftermarket options for most engines in industrial applications
If the cylinder head on your forklift isn’t doing its job, then neither are you. Lift Parts Express can help keep you and your equipment running at peak efficiency all year long.
Mounted on top of the engine block, a cylinder head houses the intake and exhaust valves for your equipment. Whether you are looking for a new or re-manufactured cylinder head to fit your forklift, telehandler, container handler, or scrubber, Lift Parts Express has the parts you are looking for
We stock a wide variety of radiator parts, including:
- Upper Radiator Hose
- Lower Radiator Hose
- Water Pump
- Cooling Fan
- Alternator Belt
Did you know…?
- An electric starting motor converts electricity from the battery into engine flywheel rotation during ignition
- During ignition the forklift starter pinion gear engages and rotates the flywheel initiating engine combustion
Currently Available Forklift Transmission Parts for All Major Makes and Models of Equipment:
- Torque Converters
- Drive Plates
- Transmission Control Valves
- Transmission Oil Coolers
- Transmission Overhaul Kits
Your materials handling equipment faces some of the hardest working environments out there. From extreme temperatures to harsh chemicals, we know your equipment is working as hard as you are. When your forklift transmission needs replacing, Lift Parts Express can help you find the transmission parts you need. No matter what equipment you operate, our replacement transmission parts fit all makes and models of forklifts, boom lifts, scissor lifts, telehandlers, sweepers, and scrubbers.
Whether you are looking for a forklift clutch or a torque converter, our experienced parts professionals can help you find what you need to keep your equipment running smoothly.
- A long block is a replacement engine sold with the cylinder head installed
- The manifolds, carburetor/injection system, and engine electrical components are not included
- New and re-manufactured long blocks are available for most engine makes and models
- Engine serial numbers are required when quoting
When you need replacement forklift filters to get your equipment running smoothly. Our inventory includes:
- Engine oil filters
- Air filters
- Transmission filters
- Hydraulic filters
- Fuel filters
- Fuel/water separation filters
- Sweeper dust filters
- Cabin air filters
- Air pre-cleaner filters
- Our re-manufactured engines are inspected, tested, and rebuilt to OEM specification
- Temperature, oil pressure, compression, and operating condition are analyzed before shipping
- Engine test report and oil sample test kit are included with each re-manufactured engine
- Mitsubishi, Continental, Daewoo, GM, Hercules, Mazda, Nissan, Perkins, Peugeot, and Toyota engines available
- Additional makes and models may be sourced upon request
- Refundable core charges may apply
We know that your time is valuable. That’s why when your forklift’s engine stops working, we have a replacement re-manufactured engine for you. Our re-manufactured forklift engines are inspected, tested, and rebuilt to OEM specifications, so you can be sure you are getting quality parts.
Before we ship your re-manufactured engine, we run several tests, including analyzing temperature, oil pressure, compression, and operating condition. We include these results with the engine.
No matter what your make, Mitsubishi, Continental, Daewoo, GM, Hercules, Mazda, Nissan, Perkins, Peugeot, or Toyota—we have the engine you need. For other makes and models, be sure to let our parts staff know what you are looking for and we will be glad to source the engine for you.
Lift Parts Express Offers Quality Engine Parts:
- We deliver engine parts for forklifts all over North America
- 100’s of engine parts to choose from
- Trained Parts Professionals who share the same sense of urgency that you do
Whether you have a forklift, scissor lift or telehandler, we have engine parts and accessories that increase your productivity.
How can we save you money on forklift and telehandler engine parts?
We are one of North America’s largest parts suppliers and buy forklift engine parts in large quantities. Take advantage of our factory direct relationships. When we save money, so do you!
How easy is it to get a quote from Lift Parts Express on engine parts for forklifts and telehandlers?
Just call us or email us your request and our professional parts staff will get back to you quickly.