The alternator on your machine is an important component to ensure your forklift, boom lift, telehandler, or container handler is functioning correctly.
- Charges the battery and powers the electrical system when the engine is running
- Generates electricity when driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft
- A forklift cylinder head is mounted atop the engine block and contains the intake and exhaust valves
- Sealed to the engine block with a head gasket, the cylinder head closes the cylinders forming the combustion chamber
- Complete cylinder head includes valves, springs, guides, seats, locks, and keepers
- New, rebuilt and re-manufactured forklift cylinder heads available in OEM and Aftermarket
We stock a wide variety of radiator parts, including:
- Upper Radiator Hose
- Lower Radiator Hose
- Water Pump
- Cooling Fan
- Alternator Belt
Did you know…?
- An electric starting motor converts electricity from the battery into engine flywheel rotation during ignition
- During ignition the forklift starter pinion gear engages and rotates the flywheel initiating engine combustion
Available Forklift Transmission Parts for All Makes and Models of Equipment
- Torque Converters
- Drive Plates
- Transmission Control Valves
- Transmission Oil Coolers
- Transmission Overhaul Kits
- A long block is a replacement engine sold with the cylinder head installed
- The manifolds, carburetor/injection system, and engine electrical components are not included
- New and re-manufactured long blocks are available for most engine makes and models
- Engine serial numbers are required when quoting
When you need replacement forklift filters to get your equipment running smoothly. Our inventory includes:
- Engine oil filters
- Air filters
- Transmission filters
- Hydraulic filters
- Fuel filters
- Fuel/water separation filters
- Sweeper dust filters
- Cabin air filters
- Air pre-cleaner filters
- Our re-manufactured engines are inspected, tested and rebuilt to OEM specification
- Temperature, oil pressure, compression and operating condition are analyzed before shipping
- Engine test report and oil sample test kit are included with each re-manufactured engine
- Continental, Daewoo, GM, Hercules, Hyster, Mazda, Nissan, Perkins, Peugeot, Toyota engines available
- Additional makes and models may be sourced upon request
- Refundable core charges may apply
Lift Parts Express Offers Quality Engine Parts:
- We deliver engine parts for forklifts all over North America
- 100’s of engine parts to choose from
- Trained Parts Professionals who share the same sense of urgency that you do
Whether you have a forklift, manlift, scissor lift or telehandler, we can offer you engine parts and accessories that increase your productivity.
How can we save you money on forklift and telehandler engine parts?
We are one of North America’s largest parts suppliers and buy forklift engine parts in large quantities. Take advantage of our factory direct relationships. When we save money, so do you!
How easy is it to get a quote from Lift Parts Express on engine parts for forklifts and telehandlers?
Just call us or email us your request and our professional parts staff will get back to you quickly.