The alternator on your machine is an important component to ensure your forklift, boom lift, telehandler, or container handler is functioning correctly.
- Charges the battery and powers the electrical system when the engine is running
- Generates electricity when driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft
- North American distributor of axles and axle parts
- We will find exactly what you need using our extensive cross-reference catalog enabling us to provide both OEM and aftermarket axles and axle parts
- Check your axle for a “PRC/PLC” number or serial number and call us!
- A component of the drive axle where braking power is generated
- Braking power is generated when brake shoe pressure is applied to the drum
- We have brake drums available for all major makes and models of equipment
- OEM and aftermarket brake drums available
- Chain sheaves are grooved rollers that guide the forklift mast chain during mast operations
- Forklift chain sheaves are available for all makes and models of forklifts
- Next day shipping available within North America for all chain sheaves
- An engine cylinder head is mounted atop the engine block and contains the intake and exhaust valves
- Sealed to the engine block with a head gasket, the cylinder head closes the cylinders forming the top of the combustion chamber
- A complete cylinder head includes valves, springs, guides, seats, locks, and keepers
- New and re-manufactured forklift cylinder heads are available in both OEM and Aftermarket options for most engines in industrial applications
If the cylinder head on your forklift isn’t doing its job, then neither are you. Lift Parts Express can help keep you and your equipment running at peak efficiency all year long.
Mounted on top of the engine block, a cylinder head houses the intake and exhaust valves for your equipment. Whether you are looking for a new or re-manufactured cylinder head to fit your forklift, telehandler, container handler, or scrubber, Lift Parts Express has the parts you are looking for
- We are able to source nearly any forklift drive axle or any other type of equipment
- New, remanufactured, and used options available
- Let us help find all your drive axle, planetary, and differential parts
- Please note: most complete drive axle requests require special sourcing
Your Forklift Brake Pads and Shoes:
- Are used in braking systems to generate the friction required to stop
- Are composed of a backing plate and a high friction lining, usually glued or riveted together
- Brake shoes and pads are available for all makes and models
- OEM and Aftermarket options available
We stock a wide variety of radiator parts, including:
- Upper Radiator Hose
- Lower Radiator Hose
- Water Pump
- Cooling Fan
- Alternator Belt
Did you know…?
- An electric starting motor converts electricity from the battery into engine flywheel rotation during ignition
- During ignition the forklift starter pinion gear engages and rotates the flywheel initiating engine combustion
Currently Available Forklift Transmission Parts for All Major Makes and Models of Equipment:
- Torque Converters
- Drive Plates
- Transmission Control Valves
- Transmission Oil Coolers
- Transmission Overhaul Kits
Your materials handling equipment faces some of the hardest working environments out there. From extreme temperatures to harsh chemicals, we know your equipment is working as hard as you are. When your forklift transmission needs replacing, Lift Parts Express can help you find the transmission parts you need. No matter what equipment you operate, our replacement transmission parts fit all makes and models of forklifts, boom lifts, scissor lifts, telehandlers, sweepers, and scrubbers.
Whether you are looking for a forklift clutch or a torque converter, our experienced parts professionals can help you find what you need to keep your equipment running smoothly.
Did you know your Genie control box…
- Is the main console for operating your Genie aerial equipment
- Contains all the controllers and switches needed to operate a Genie boom lift or scissor lift
Lift Parts Express carries:
- A full range of Genie controllers and joysticks for all Genie equipment models
- OEM, aftermarket, rebuild, and remanufactured controller options
Our selection of hydraulic cylinders and parts include:
- Lift cylinders
- Tilt cylinders
- Steering cylinders
- Free Lift cylinders
- Hydraulic pumps
- Hydraulic control valves
- Hydraulic steering valves
- Orbital valves
- Hydraulic cylinder seal kits
- Hydraulic cylinder rebuilding
Your JLG control box:
- Functions as the main control console for operating JLG aerial equipment
- Contains all the controls and switches needed to operate the JLG boom lift or scissor lift
Not getting any swing on your boom lift? You may need to replace the joystick on your machine. If that’s the case, Lift Parts Express can help.
- A full range of JLG controllers and joysticks for all JLG equipment models
- OEM, aftermarket, rebuild, and remanufactured controller options available
- A long block is a replacement engine sold with the cylinder head installed
- The manifolds, carburetor/injection system, and engine electrical components are not included
- New and re-manufactured long blocks are available for most engine makes and models
- Engine serial numbers are required when quoting
- The master cylinder sends brake fluid pressure to the wheel cylinders and brake shoes, converting manual pedal inputs into hydraulic stopping power
- OEM and aftermarket master cylinders available
- Ask our parts professionals if a repair kit is also available for your master cylinder
When you need replacement forklift filters to get your equipment running smoothly. Our inventory includes:
- Engine oil filters
- Air filters
- Transmission filters
- Hydraulic filters
- Fuel filters
- Fuel/water separation filters
- Sweeper dust filters
- Cabin air filters
- Air pre-cleaner filters
Contact us if you need a high performance seal kit for your:
- Boom Lifts
- Container Handlers
- Reach Stackers
- Scissor Lifts
The Skyjack control box on your equipment:
- Functions as the main control console for operating Skyjack aerial equipment
- Contains all the controls and switches needed to operate your Skyjack boom lift or scissor lift
- Joystick controllers used on Skyjack equipment maneuver boom lift and swing and control drive and steer functions
- Full range of controllers and joysticks available for all Skyjack equipment models
- OEM, aftermarket, and re-manufactured controller options available
The controller on your Skyjack aerial equipment is critical to enable boom lift and swing, as well as control drive and steer functions. If your Skyjack controller isn’t doing its job, neither are you.
Lift Parts Express supplies a full range of replacement Skyjack controllers and joysticks for all models of Skyjack equipment. From boom lifts to scissor lifts, we have OEM, aftermarket, and re-manufactured controller options to suit any budget.
Did you know?
- Forklift steer linkage receives turning inputs and transmits to steering wheels
- Older drag link systems have been discontinued and replaced with the hydraulically assisted steering found on newer model forklifts
- Limited suspension on forklifts results in higher wear in steering linkages
- Lift Parts Express supplies tie-rods, pins, bushings, steering cylinders, and drag link parts for all makes and models
- Steer spindles and knuckles are axle components where the hub and wheel are mounted
- Applies steering wheel rotation to steer wheels through steering linkage
- Steering knuckles and spindles are available for all makes and models or equipment
- OEM and aftermarket spindles and knuckles available
- A component of both drive and steer axles, the hub mounts wheels to axle
- Located between the wheel and the axle spindle or brake assembly
- Drive axle and steer axle wheel hubs available for all makes and models
- OEM and aftermarket wheel hubs available
- Our re-manufactured engines are inspected, tested, and rebuilt to OEM specification
- Temperature, oil pressure, compression, and operating condition are analyzed before shipping
- Engine test report and oil sample test kit are included with each re-manufactured engine
- Mitsubishi, Continental, Daewoo, GM, Hercules, Mazda, Nissan, Perkins, Peugeot, and Toyota engines available
- Additional makes and models may be sourced upon request
- Refundable core charges may apply
We know that your time is valuable. That’s why when your forklift’s engine stops working, we have a replacement re-manufactured engine for you. Our re-manufactured forklift engines are inspected, tested, and rebuilt to OEM specifications, so you can be sure you are getting quality parts.
Before we ship your re-manufactured engine, we run several tests, including analyzing temperature, oil pressure, compression, and operating condition. We include these results with the engine.
No matter what your make, Mitsubishi, Continental, Daewoo, GM, Hercules, Mazda, Nissan, Perkins, Peugeot, or Toyota—we have the engine you need. For other makes and models, be sure to let our parts staff know what you are looking for and we will be glad to source the engine for you.
Lift Parts Express is Your Trusted Boom Lift Parts Source!
When you need high-quality replacement boom lift parts, Lift Parts Express is your one-stop shop. Not only do we have the quality parts in stock to meet your needs, we also offer an industry-leading 12-month warranty on all our parts (excluding remanufactured parts).
From North America to South America and anywhere else around the world, we deliver boom lift parts to where you need them most. No matter what your brand of equipment, we carry the boom lift parts you need. The brands we carry include Skyjack, Genie, JLG, and Terex.
We have 1,000’s of manlift parts in stock, with the option to choose from used and remanufactured parts when available. Order your parts today and learn how you can save money!
How Can You get a Quote on Your Manlift Parts?
Give us a call or send us an email and our parts team will get back to you quickly with a quote.