- North American distributor of axles and axle parts
- We will find exactly what you need using our extensive cross-reference catalog enabling us to provide both OEM and aftermarket axles and axle parts
- Check your axle for a “PRC/PLC” number or serial number and call us!
- A component of the drive axle where braking power is generated
- Braking power is generated when brake shoe pressure is applied to the drum
- We have brake drums available for all major makes and models of equipment
- OEM and aftermarket brake drums available
- A forklift differential receives torque from the transmission and outputs it to the drive wheels
- A series of gears are used to allow each wheel to rotate at different speeds during a turn
- New, re-manufactured, and used differential options are available
- Available both new OEM and Aftermarket
The differential on your equipment receives torque from the transmission and outputs it to the drive wheels. When your forklift’s differential isn’t powering your wheels, your forklift won’t be going anywhere. Get your equipment where you need it to be with replacement differential parts from Lift Parts Express.
From new, used, or re-manufactured, you can choose from our large selection of parts to meet your needs. We offer both OEM and Aftermarket options to fit your telehandler, forklift, or container handler.
- We are able to source nearly any forklift drive axle or any other type of equipment
- New, remanufactured, and used options available
- Let us help find all your drive axle, planetary, and differential parts
- Please note: most complete drive axle requests require special sourcing
Your Forklift Brake Pads and Shoes:
- Are used in braking systems to generate the friction required to stop
- Are composed of a backing plate and a high friction lining, usually glued or riveted together
- Brake shoes and pads are available for all makes and models
- OEM and Aftermarket options available
- A drive axle component found on high capacity equipment
- Composed of various sizes of gears that adjust the wheel rotation speed when cornering
- Reduce tire wear by preventing outside drive tire “scrubbing”
- Planetary parts are available for most makes and models
Valuable components of your equipment’s drive axle, planetary parts are composed of various sized gears that will adjust the speed of your wheel rotation when turning corners. Available for most makes and models of equipment, this forklift drive axle component is traditionally found on high capacity forklifts, telehandlers, and heavy equipment.
Designed to help reduce the wear and tear on your equipment’s tires, planetary parts reduce outside drive tire scrubbing. Extend the life of your forklift or telehandler tires by replacing your planetary parts with our top-quality aftermarket replacements.
Did you know?
- Forklift steer linkage receives turning inputs and transmits to steering wheels
- Older drag link systems have been discontinued and replaced with the hydraulically assisted steering found on newer model forklifts
- Limited suspension on forklifts results in higher wear in steering linkages
- Lift Parts Express supplies tie-rods, pins, bushings, steering cylinders, and drag link parts for all makes and models
- Steer spindles and knuckles are axle components where the hub and wheel are mounted
- Applies steering wheel rotation to steer wheels through steering linkage
- Steering knuckles and spindles are available for all makes and models or equipment
- OEM and aftermarket spindles and knuckles available
- A braking component found in drum brake applications
- Wheel cylinders receive braking pressure from pedal and transmit to brake shoes forcing them outward into the drum
- Replace or repair wheel cylinders if found leaking, otherwise causing damage to brake shoes reducing braking effectiveness
- OEM and aftermarket wheel cylinders available for all makes and models
- Wheel hubs are a component of both drive steer axles
- The hub mounts wheels to the axle
- Located between the wheel and the axle spindle or brake assembly
- Drive axle and steer axle wheel hubs are available for all makes and models
- OEM and aftermarket wheel hubs available
As a component of both the drive and steer axle, the wheel hub on your equipment mounts the wheel onto the axle. When you need a replacement wheel hub for your forklift or telehandler, Lift Parts Express carries drive axle and steer axle hubs for all makes and models of materials handling equipment. Our replacement forklift wheel hubs are available in either OEM and aftermarket options.
Lift Parts Express Sells Axle Parts For All Makes And Models of Forklifts:
- Next day shipping and Global delivery options available on axles and axle parts
- We can assist you quickly with 1000’s of replacement axles and axle parts in stock and ready to ship
- Industry leading quality and warranties on all our axles and axle parts
What types of forklifts use our axle parts?
Our manufactures carry heavy duty drive axles. They can handle forklifts, container handlers and reach stackers with capacities ranging from 15,000 to 90,000 + lbs. We stock axle parts for brands such as Hyster, Taylor, Terex, Clark, P&H and PPM.
Are we able to cross-reference OEM part numbers for various manufacturers?
Yes, over the years, our team has identified and cataloged thousands of axle parts to OEM cross references. We can offer you OEM quality replacement parts for less money every day.