- North American distributor of axles and axle parts
- We will find exactly what you need using our extensive cross-reference catalog enabling us to provide both OEM and aftermarket axles and axle parts
- Check your axle for a “PRC/PLC” number or serial number and call us!
- A component of the drive axle where braking power is generated
- Braking power is generated when brake shoe pressure is applied to the drum
- We have brake drums available for all major makes and models of equipment
- OEM and aftermarket brake drums available
- A forklift differential receives torque from the transmission and outputs it to the drive wheels
- A series of gears are used to allow each wheel to rotate at different speeds during a turn
- New, reman and used differentials options provided where available
- OEM & aftermarket differential parts available
- We are able to source nearly any forklift drive axle or any other type of equipment
- New, remanufactured, and used options available
- Let us help find all your drive axle, planetary, and differential parts
- Please note: most complete drive axle requests require special sourcing
Your Forklift Brake Pads and Shoes:
- Are used in braking systems to generate the friction required to stop
- Are composed of a backing plate and a high friction lining, usually glued or riveted together
- Brake shoes and pads are available for all makes and models
- OEM and Aftermarket options available
- A forklift drive axle component found on high capacity equipment
- Composed of various sized gears that adjusts the wheel rotation speed when cornering
- Reduce tire wear by preventing outside drive tire “scrubbing”
- Planetary parts available for most makes and models
Did you know?
- Forklift steer linkage receives turning inputs and transmits to steering wheels
- Older drag link systems have been discontinued and replaced with the hydraulically assisted steering found on newer model forklifts
- Limited suspension on forklifts results in higher wear in steering linkages
- Lift Parts Express supplies tie-rods, pins, bushings, steering cylinders, and drag link parts for all makes and models
- Steer spindles and knuckles are axle components where the hub and wheel are mounted
- Applies steering wheel rotation to steer wheels through steering linkage
- Steering knuckles and spindles are available for all makes and models or equipment
- OEM and aftermarket spindles and knuckles available
- A braking component found in drum brake applications
- Wheel cylinders receive braking pressure from pedal and transmit to brake shoes forcing them outward into the drum
- Replace or repair wheel cylinders if found leaking, otherwise causing damage to brake shoes reducing braking effectiveness
- OEM and aftermarket wheel cylinders available for all makes and models
- A component of both drive and steer axles, the hub mounts wheels to axle
- Located between the wheel and the axle spindle or brake assembly
- Drive axle and steer axle wheel hubs available for all makes and models
- OEM and aftermarket wheel hubs available
Lift Parts Express Sells Axle Parts For All Makes And Models of Forklifts:
- Next day shipping and Global delivery options available on axles and axle parts
- We can assist you quickly with 1000’s of replacement axles and axle parts in stock and ready to ship
- Industry leading quality and warranties on all our axles and axle parts
What types of forklifts use our axle parts?
Our manufactures carry all the heavy duty drive axles found on many larger forklifts, container handlers and reach stackers with capacities ranging from 15,000 to 90,000 + lbs. We stock axle parts for brands such as Hyster, Taylor, Terex, Clark, P&H and PPM.
Are we able to cross-reference OEM part numbers for various manufacturers?
Yes, over the years, our team has identified and cataloged thousands of axle parts to OEM cross references. Along with our large quantity purchase of forklift axle parts, we can offer you OEM quality replacement parts for less money every day.